- Over the last few years, local and state Fire Marshal inspectors have become more familiar with the NFPA 96 code requirements and are holding everyone to this standard.
- ASAP Fire & Safety provides a customized Kitchen Hood cleaning schedule based on your type of cooking. The frequency could be: monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual.
- We perform our hood cleanings from the top (exhaust fan) down, utilizing a hot water pressure washer and a heavy duty environmentally friendly degreaser, to provide the cleanest job possible. We will drape all hoods and cover all existing appliances and the dirty water will be washed into a barrel which is discarded in the sink if there is a grease trap, or directly into kitchen floor drain if there is a grease trap. We will clean all filters during each scheduled cleaning. After each cleaning the hoods will be shined with a stainless steel restorer and protectant and the floors will be mopped, leaving your kitchen in better condition than when we started.
- The mandatory installation of hinge kits for exhaust fans and clean out (access ports) throughout the ductwork, is something that is required and something our company can provide.
- The majority of our hood cleanings are performed at night, but we can customize our schedule according to every customer’s needs.
- ASAP Fire & Safety is an IKECA Member, certified in the City of Boston and all our Technicians are licensed throughout the State of Massachusetts.
- IKECA – www.ikeca.com